Why Attend TIA 2014?
Play a Role in Defining the Next 5 Years of Network Evolution
At the TIA Conference on the Network of the Future, immerse yourself in learning and discussion about:
- Networks that will be dominated by software platforms and innovative services enabled as a result
- The global development of 5G wireless networks
- The policy issues surround spectrum availability
- Big data and privacy considerations, as in digital healthcare and the connected car
- New cybersecurity measures
- Real concerns about shortage of qualified workers in the industry
- The standards that are necessary for seamless delivery of services
Who will you meet?
Carriers, operators, MSOs, suppliers, OEMs, solutions providers, and analysts. C-Suite, network architects, engineers, managers, developers. If your company manufactures, supplies or uses network technologies and software, you belong at TIA 2014. TIA events attract C-level and network management attendees representing the global supply chain of the ICT industry.
The tightly organized Conference Program includes keynote addresses by leaders in the industry, ground-breaking C-level Roundtable discussions, workshops and networking opportunities.
TIA Benefits and Member Lounge
If you aren't already a TIA Member, find out more - you'll enjoy excellent discounts on attendee fees as well as sponsor benefits. And the TIA Member Lounge provides a great place to relax and network. Please contact Ancilla Brady at email@example.com for details on membership.
TIA welcomes participation from a global audience.
If you are interested in attending TIA 2014: The Network of the Future, please download the Letter of Invitation below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.